The hills of NAINA DEVI house another Shakti Peeth temple. According to mythology, this sacred place was blessed with the Goddess’s eyes, earning it its name. It is also a seat of Goddess Durga and was revered by Sikh Guru Gobind Singh. The Gobind Sagar Lake adds to the surreal view from the hills. This temple is frequented by many, and large crowds can be seen year round. It is a holy abode amidst the Himalayas, making for a religious as well as a spiritual journey.
TIMINGS, BOOKING, PRICE:
- One has to spend Rs.130 per person for a one- way journey and Rs. 190 for two-way journey.
- For children, the cost will be of Rs. 60 for a one- way journey trip and Rs. 90 two way journey.
- The ropeway will take approx 6 persons in one ride.
• Shri naina devi ji temple
• Ropeway at shri naina devi ji