NAMCHI is a tourist town in the beautiful state of Sikkim situated at South Sikkim. This place is considered to be an important tourist attraction; this ropeway was built on a difficult terrain towards the dual aim of providing eco-friendly and energy efficient system of transportation, and the development of tourism. It has proved to be a very popular part of the itinerary of visitors to Sikkim.
TIMINGS, BOOKING, PRICE:
- One has to spend Rs.150 per person for a two- way journey from Samdruptse to Rock Garden.
- For children, the cost will be of Rs.75 for a two- way journey trip from Samdruptse to Rock Garden.
- From PWD Bungalow to Rock Garden, Rs. 300 per person for Two way and Rs. 150 for children
- From PWD Bungalow to Samdruptse, Rs. 400 per person for Two way and Rs. 200 for children
- The ropeway will take approx 6 persons in one ride.
- This service available 7 Days in a Week And Timings 10.30 AM TO 4.30PM.