Overlooking the beautiful and scenic Pushkar Lake, the Savitri Mata Ropeway gives a bird’s eye view of the entire town of Pushkar. The Savitri Mata Temple has great religious significance – a visit to the Brahma temple is deemed complete only after a visit to Savitri Mata’s abode. Visiting this temple is a must for both, religious reasons and for the majestic views.
The Passenger Ropeway System saves the pilgrims from the strenuous stiff climb of little more than 1100 steps and enables all pilgrims particularly old and disabled devotees to visit the Holy Temple in less than 6 minutes covering a distance of 720 Mtrs.
Review us on Tripadvisor:
TIMINGS, BOOKING, PRICE:
- One has to spend Rs. 94 per person for a one- way journey and Rs. 139 for two-way journey.
- For children, the cost will be of Rs. 94 for a one- way journey and Rs. 139 for two-way journey trip.
- The ropeway will take approx 6 persons in one ride.
- This service available 7.30AM TO 7.30PM
• Activities Rajasthan / ropeway Pushkar
• The holy city of Pushkar gets a rope way
• Pushkar Brahma Gayatri alimony Savitri minor
• Ropeway eases connectivity to Savitri Mata Temple (BW Hotelier)
• Ropeway makes the visit to Savitri Mata temple more convenient (Udaipur times)
• Ropeway making visit to Savitri Mata Temple convenient and memorable (APN News)
• Ropeway making visit to Savitri Mata Temple convenient and memorable (Daily Hunt)
• Ropeway to Savitri Mata Temple, Pushkar (Jaipur Beat)
• Yatra ko suvidhajanak aur yaadgaar banata ropeway (Patrika)
• Ropeway making visit to Savitri Mata Temple convenient and memorable (CXO Outlook)
• Ropeway making the visit to Savitri Mata Temple convenient and memorable (City Air News)