DIGHA is a popular holiday destination in West Bengal. It has a beautiful beach side and is visited by more than 40 lakh vacationers in a year.
The cable car is built within the premises of Amrabati Park, and traverses the beautiful lake and greenery of the park. The cable car ride adds an adventurous attraction to the quaint town of Digha.
The Preventive Maintenance Shutdown at Digha site is scheduled for 2 days from 21.09.2022 to 22.09.2022 for replacement of pedestals at Tower No. 2 (both sides and Tower No. 1 (return side).
During the shutdown period the operation of Ropeway at site will be suspended. Normal operations will resume from 23.09.2022 onwards.
TIMINGS, BOOKING, PRICE:
Prices of a round trip journey (inclusive of taxes) are as follows
- Differently abled person : Nil
- Children upto 3 years : Nil
- Children between 3 to 5 years : Rs 55
- People above 5 years : Rs 80
* The Cabin has a capacity of 4 persons.
* Ropeway Service is available from 8.30 AM TO 7.00 PM. Depending on sunlight and weather conditions the timings may be slightly adjusted on a day to day basis.
* Convenience Fees of Rs 10 is Chargeable in case of Tele- ticketing 1800.891.3898 and online ticketing through https://ropeways.com/book-online-tickets/ per ticket.
• Ropeway ride at Digha Amarabati park.